Music Video

Our Music Video:

Group 3 Music Video

Group 3 Front and Back Cover Digipak

The Digipak Front and Back Cover:

Our digipak front and back cover

Our digipak front and back cover

Group 3 Inside Cover Digipak

The Digipak Inside Cover:

Our digipak inside cover

Our digipak inside cover
Our artist's website:

Click the image below to access the website for Layla Obi


Monday 21 March 2016

Evaluation Q6: What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

Before starting this media coursework project, I had very little experience of using professional camera equipment and editing software, so I have greatly improved on my ability on using both the hardware and software available when constructing our film opening. I have learnt how I can improve quality and efficiency of the filming process when using the hardware and software.

Hardware

The Canon Legria HF G30
  • I learnt how to zoom in on the camera, but I realised that a zoom in and change in focus, which we wanted for one of our shots would take too long and be too difficult to film well, so we decided to go without that shot.
  • I realised that the low lighting in the Seward studio main shoot made the shots look grainy and of a low quality, so we organised a re-shoot in which we would alter the lighting to stop this problem of graininess.

Software

Adobe Premier Pro
  • Similarly to the camera I had little experience of using this editing software, but i was quickly able to learn how to edit the film and learnt how to edit the colour grading of the running shots under the bridge.
  • I do now feel familiar with the software, although there is more to be learnt, I realised it was easier than I though to play an important role in editing the sequence as well as those, who were familiar with the software from using it before

No comments:

Post a Comment