Music Video

Our Music Video:

Group 3 Music Video

Group 3 Front and Back Cover Digipak

The Digipak Front and Back Cover:

Our digipak front and back cover

Our digipak front and back cover

Group 3 Inside Cover Digipak

The Digipak Inside Cover:

Our digipak inside cover

Our digipak inside cover
Our artist's website:

Click the image below to access the website for Layla Obi


Monday 14 March 2016

Construction Post 7: My personal contribution to the Shoot Sessions

I held responsibility in the production of the film by making sure to organise the mates of mine, who I had brought for filming in order to keep a healthy dialogue between the members of the media group and the actors on set. I also had a go at acting in the sequence filmed at the Seward Studio as a member of the conspiracy organisation working on tracking down the hacker. I contributed in giving ideas for shots we would use, so as to make sure that the group had control over the camera and the direction of the film itself. I made sure that the group were sticking to the shot list that we had devised and that all the shots matched up to give continuity in the narrative and deciding on which shots worked the best and which didn't. I was also in charge of making sure all the actors I was bringing were to arrive on time, which they did successfully. I also helped in making sure that all the equipment was kept safe, on us at all times and packed away correctly. I would say that I seemed to hold a great responsibility for the direction of the actors on the opening sequence, for the other members of my group didn't know them. I made sure to communicate what they were to do in the shots that were being directed. Unlike the first draft film opening we did, I was not given the same responsibility on directing, for Alex was operating the camera for most of the filming. However, I more than compensated for this by making sure to have a great level of input on the type of shots that were to be filled, the organisation of these shots and letting the actors know exactly how they were to act in each one we were shooting.


No comments:

Post a Comment